Offres d'emplois, stages, appels d'offres et propositions de services
Détail de l'annonce réf. 18100216
Publication EMPLOI du 18 octobre 2018
Customer Success (F/M)
BELIEVE DIGITAL • Musique enregistrée, distribution (physique ou en ligne), édition musicale, etc. • PARIS 19 (75)
Believe Digital,created in 2005, is a French company which is the leading distributor of digital music, who provides transparent technology solutions as well as marketing and promotion services for independent artists and labels.
As Believe’s head of customer success you will develop strong customer relationships while managing the entire post-acquisition customer journey, from implementation, onboarding, expansion, and retention. You will act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product, technology, operations, sales and finance. Your work will be highly visible and critical to our success. You will be able to (and are expected to!) make an immediate impact.
What you’ll do:
· Delight customers as often and as creatively as possible over email, messenger, phone, in-app messages, video and more.
· Own our Customer Quality process to share customer thoughts and feedback.
· Collaborate with your team to work through customer challenges, signals and issues.
· Define the new customers onboarding process to maximize their brand awareness
· Work with our operations, sales and product teams to define and evolve critical customer journeys that will drive demand and grow the business.
· Experiment with new digital approaches for customer contact management and develop a roadmap for relevant scalable technologies
· Utilize analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across all digital channels and customer touch points, including rigorous testing and experimentation to continually improve and optimize strategy and tactics employed
· Conduct frequent customer health-checks, prepare and educate customers on new features and releases to ensure that they're realizing the full potential of Believe, and increase product adoption and usage
· You have a minimum of six years of experience driving customer service for a consumer internet business, ideally a fast growing start-up company where scaling the business is of primary importance, with a strong experience experience using sales/marketing/customer support automation tools and platforms
· You have a proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding customer satisfaction goals
· You have superior collaboration and communication/interpersonal skills
· You possess that rare blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
· You have strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
Contrats proposés :
Outil de la filière musicale
Possibilité de publier jusqu'à 3 profils afin de mieux présenter la pluri-activité des pros.Créer un profil
Un référentiel de missions et compétences orienté musique, pour faciliter le recrutement.Publier une annonce
Une mise en relation pour faciliter la construction de son réseau pro.Ajouter des contacts
Irmawork, un service de l'Irma
L'Irma est un centre d'information et ressources missionné par le ministère de la culture pour aider les professionnels de la musique à développer leurs activités
Il propose :