Offres d'emplois, stages, appels d'offres et propositions de services
Détail de l'annonce réf. 18110021
Publication EMPLOI du 5 novembre 2018
Music Licensing and Business Affairs Coordinator (F/M)
TOO YOUNG MUSIC • Musique enregistrée, distribution (physique ou en ligne), édition musicale, etc. • Barcelone - Spain (08005)
- Editeur musical, superviseur
- Droit de la propriété intellectuelle
Location: Barcelona (Poble Nou)
TOO YOUNG is a leading music consultancy company based in London, Paris and Barcelona, with representatives in New York and Mexico. With more than 15 years of experience in the music and advertisement industries, we provide tailor-made services in the fields of music supervision, curation, licensing, branding, endorsement and integrated global music strategy projects. We mostly work for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and high-end brands, and are also expanding in film, documentaries & series. In 2019, we will open a 500m2 HQ in Barcelona with three mixing/editing studios to expand our services in audio post, sound design and mix/mastering. More: www.too-young.com
This exciting role will see the successful candidate acting as a core team member in our Barcelona new Headquarters. You will be responsible for negotiation and licensing on a diverse range of projects in advertising and film for our international clients. You will ensure each project is delivered with high attention to detail and high creative input whilst delivering each task efficiently and on time.We provide a dynamic, supportive, collaborative and fun environment to work in. You will appreciate a diverse and interesting range of creative work where you will be able to express your ideas. You will work closely with music supervision, creative, design, studio and accounts team members.
• Sourcing, organizing and recommending relevant and on-budget music options to support creative storytellers and our clients.
• Read scripts, treatments and/or attend listening sessions to identify, compile and recommend potential music moments in a production.
• Identifying and contacting right holders, issuing licensing requests and negotiating fees and terms
• Maintain regular contact with labels, publishers and managers to negotiate and secure all necessary quotes, rights and approvals from copyright stakeholders and third parties (including master and sync rights, as well as union re-use fees).
• Draft, review and execute music license agreements with international labels and publishers (mainly UK, USA, France, Spain and Mexico), as well as production, recording, performance, services and remix agreements if needed.
• Maintain detailed music budgets and keep producers/clients fully informed of all ongoing negotiations with third-party music licensors.
• Act as internal music licensing expert on current licensing laws and industry policies and practices as well as actively evaluating the potential impact of future legislation and industry changes and innovations.
• Compile music rights package (files/contracts/credits/cue sheets) on the completion of each production.
• Maintain all documents filed and up-to-date, providing full administrative and accounting support, keeping contact list up-to-date and dispatching to specific mailing lists
• Perform all other customary music supervisor services as may be required by the company
• Master degree in music (performance, production, law – intellectual property or business) or related field is preferred
• 3-5 years experience as licensing coordinator, business affairs and/or music supervisor in a label/publisher/music agency, with international experience being a plus
• Working relationships with creative and licensing contacts at major and independent labels and publishers
• General knowledge of music history, genres and artists from all eras
• Solid understanding of music rights, master and synchronization licensing
• Excellent negotiating skills, specifically in licensing music for use in visual media
• Excellent organization and research skills, practical business judgment
• Excellent networking, collaboration and communication skills, with ability to train/motivate other team members and maintain good relationships
• Self-driven, proactive, capable of working independently and as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently
• Results-oriented, goal driven attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (required), Spanish and/or French are a big plus
• Discretion is a must. This role requires a high level of confidentiality in all communications.
• Care: private health care
• Flexibility: flexible hours, home office
• Inspiration: regular concerts, industry events, trips abroad for specific projects
• Office: modern facilities, in-house studios, screening and meeting rooms, garden, bar, snacks, after-work drinks, parties and events, office dog
• Growth: training sessions, language courses (Spanish and/or French)
Competitive and depending on experience.
Contrats proposés :
Outil de la filière musicale
Possibilité de publier jusqu'à 3 profils afin de mieux présenter la pluri-activité des pros.Créer un profil
Un référentiel de missions et compétences orienté musique, pour faciliter le recrutement.Publier une annonce
Une mise en relation pour faciliter la construction de son réseau pro.Ajouter des contacts
Irmawork, un service de l'Irma
L'Irma est un centre d'information et ressources missionné par le ministère de la culture pour aider les professionnels de la musique à développer leurs activités
Il propose :