UNITY GROUP • Musique enregistrée, distribution (physique ou en ligne), édition musicale, etc. • Paris (75002)
PublicationSTAGEdu 25 juin 2020
INTERNSHIP – ASSISTANT : DAY TO DAY MANAGEMENT
Unity Group is a Paris based full service Artist Management company, including publishing and label activities, representing french and international talents.
We are currently looking for an intern in our management activities for our artists.
The Day-to-Day Manager (“D2D”) position is a client-facing project management position, working directly with our clients across a variety of fields: publishing, galleries, touring, merchandising, publicity, collaborations, radio promotions, brand relationships, recorded music, production, and more.
This internship can lead on a full time job.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST
· Be fully committed to being an enthusiastic, active member of a busy team, willing to live and breathe the clients you work with, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
· Have a genuine interest in, and a strong understanding of, our roster and potential for our clients.
· Must have a first experience in artist management
· Speak English (Written and verbal)
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. This cannot be overstated
· Personal initiative and a proactive, problem-solving mindset
· Assist across all areas of day to day artist management, including all day to day admin needs of the Manager and Artist
· Assist in the planning and implementation of artist music campaigns, including helping with promo schedules, social media plans, press, marketing and touring as required by the Artist Manager
· Be capable of running multiple artist and company diaries with a high level of attention to detail, including working across different time zones, coordinating meetings, travel bookings and accommodation
· Be responsible for the advancing of live dates for artists where required including booking travel, accommodation and pulling together detailed travel schedules
· Be responsible for the company central drive to ensure all artist assets and information up to date e.g creation of press kits etc
· Assist with all day to day admin company needs as required e.g. coordinating guest lists, meeting bookings etc
· Support the artist’s personal requirements when necessary